Language
# # # #

Mortgage centre

Mortgage Loan Calculator


    5 849

    By submitting the contact form, I agree to the transfer of personal data and confirm that I have read and understood the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data.

    Contact Our Mortgage Specialist

    Michal Matyasko
    Home Loan Consultant

    Find a mortgage that suits you

    #

    We will help you choose your dream home and right financing

    #

    We will help you get a loan from a bank of your choice

    #

    Or we will show you how to get a mortgage right here in Spain

    We work with prestigious mortgage banks
    #
    #
    #
    #
    #
    #
    #

    How does it work?

    1. We compare mortgage loan offers
    2. We also deal with unusual cases
    3. We are certified specialists
    4. All in one place
    Still struggling with how to finance your dream seaside property?
    We will be happy to help you with everything.

      By submitting the contact form, I agree to the transfer of personal data and confirm that I have read and understood the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data.


      Frequently Asked Questions
      Up to what amount of the value of the property can I get a loan from a Spanish bank?

      With a mortgage in Spain you can finance up to 70% of the value of your property. The remaining 30% must come from your own resources.